We hire out our facilities to the public at very competitive rates.
Hourly Rates from 1st April 2017
|Main Hall & Youth Hall
||£55.00 per booking
||£5.00 per booking
£200 is required for private and commercial bookings.
£50 is required for parties in the Youth Hall for under 12 year olds.
£100 is required for events utilising the Bouncy Castle – hire is only permitted on the premises.
These will be refunded on the next working day after the event as long as all the terms and conditions of the bookings have been met and the Centre’s property remains undamaged.
Each booking will be allowed 15 minutes at no charge at the beginning and end of the session for setting up and putting away.
All rates are subject to review by the
Trustees of the Centre.
For further information on what we can offer, and to arrange a booking, please contact us either by post, phone or e-mail.
You can download a Hire Application Form for printing
DEFINITION OF CHARGE BANDS
- Activity registered as a Charity with a registration number issued by the Charity Commission and/or
- A Community service/activity that requires paid employees but which invests monies gained outside of its revenue costs back into the group/activity to enhance that activity for the greater good of the community of Broadfield and/or
- Activity/group/service governed by an elected or nominated committee with Officers and clearly defined written terms of reference or constitution and/or
- Activity/group/service designed to promote the well being of the community or sections of the community through meeting an expressed or defined need and/or
- An activity which provides no personal profit or gain to any single individual or group of individuals.
Health and Education
- Activity/services designed to promote good health within the community of Broadfield and/or
- Activity promoted through recognised health agencies designed to inform or train groups or individuals in the community on health issues and/or
- Activity being promoted (for profit or non-profit) designed to engage individuals or groups of individuals in physical activity and/or
- Specific projects or initiatives with defined objectives and agreed timescales focused on health and/or education issues and/or
- Tutorial classes (for profit or non-profit) of a cerebral or physical nature, designed to educate, inform, or to achieve a personal level of physical fitness and/or
- Seminars, conferences or meetings of a general nature focused on health or education issues.
Private or Family Social
- Family or Social functions designed to celebrate special events and anniversaries and/or
- Family or Social events that for whatever reason are the cause for parties or celebration and/or
- Religious events that include family or social celebration as an integral part of the event or as an additional element and/or
- Family or Social functions that include the consuming of food and drink whether prepared on the premises or not.